Business Strategy and Finance
A great business strategy combines a set of actions undertaken by a company to achieve sustainable competitive advantage and exceptional profitability. All businesses face three challenging questions:
1. What is our present situation?
2. What should the company’s future direction be and what performance targets should we set?
3. What’s our plan for running the company and achieving good results?
Strategy is all about making choices:
• How to position the company in the domestic or international marketplace?
• How to attract targeted customers?
• How to compete against rival companies?
• How to achieve the company’s financial and strategic performance targets?
• How to capitalize on opportunities to grow the business?
• How to respond to changing economic and market conditions?
Our consulting services work with companies to make strategic choices paying close attention to the role that finance plays. We will evaluate a company’s strategy and business model, and develop a clear plan of actions to achieve your financial and strategic goals in response to the changing internal and external environment.